High-quality customer experience is the most important thing in a list of benefits. In a digital era, online shopping is too closely related to digital best approaches. 34% of respondents confirmed they would prefer to answer the questions from AI by means of a virtual assistant or a chatbot respecting to e-commerce.
- Improve the sales process
- Upselling and cross-selling possibility
- Increase conversion
- Build a proactive advertising strategy
- Preventing shopping cart abandonment
Benefits from the bot deployment
- Increase the number of new customers and income up to 70% in the first six months
- Increase customer service speed
- Increase loyalty
- Detailed analytics on transactions and customers
FAQ. Chatbot answers the most common questions of online store customers, such as opening hours, delivery and return policies, and warranties.
Pre-sale. Answer questions about the characteristics of the product, availability, quality, and country of origin. Provide personal recommendations for users on products based on user answers, for example, based on their answers to questions such as location, person’s age, budget, etc.
Deal. Make a deal, receive confirmation of the delivery address, change or cancel the order, accept payment, automatically send the goods after payment in the case of drop shipping. Will send a check or warranty.
Post sales service. Answer basic questions about the use of the product, send links to videos on YouTube for setting up and using, issue a refund request. Proactively offer accessories and discounts for the next purchase. Evaluate the level of satisfaction with the cooperation and receive feedback.
Real case results
- The company-seller of children's toys increased by six times the return on advertising costs
- The bot helped the company to reduce the cost of conversion by 31%
- Make a messenger bot and increase by 12% in monthly sales
- More than five hundred people used the bot for the first month